The Brewers Association is a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit trade association. The association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 2,800 U.S. brewery members and 45,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer wholesalers, retailers, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.
Brewers Association Purpose
To promote and protect American craft brewers, their beers and the community of brewing enthusiasts.
Core Values & Beliefs
At the Brewers Association we believe in:
- Promoting and celebrating the small, independent, traditional and innovative culture of American craft brewers
- Vigorously defending our industry and providing craft brewers with a unified voice
- Fostering transparency within our own organization
- Supporting and encouraging the responsible enjoyment of beer
- Providing stewardship for 10,000 years of brewing history
- Educating brewers and consumers about the diversity, flavor and quality of beer
- Improving the economic health of American craft brewers
- Working to build a collegial community of brewers, homebrewers and brewing enthusiasts
- Promoting ethical and legal trade practices
- Building relationships and collaborating with our industry partners