The voting window for the 2014 Brewers Association (BA) board of directors elections is now open until 5:00 pm MT on December 1. BA voting members …More
- EU Implements New Labeling Requirements for Beer and Other Food Products
- Ten State Brewers Guilds Convene at 2014 Great Taste of the Midwest
- Brewers Association Travels to Germany for International Beverage Exhibition BrauBeviale
- California Craft Brewers Association Celebrates 25 Years at Bi-annual Conference
Staff on the Move
- Bob Pease: In DC for a meeting at Health and Human Services with the CEO’s of Beer Institute and Wine Institute to discuss the 2015 US Dietary Guidelines.
- Chuck Skypeck: Next stop in Nuremberg is Brau Beviale—networking with equipment and ingredient suppliers to keep up with the latest innovations and information available to BA members.
- Pete Johnson: Meeting with South Dakota guild members on state issues.
- Bob Pease: In NYC this week for the Beer Marketers Insights Conference.
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 2,000 US brewery members and 43,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.Join Now!