The Board of Directors governs the activities of the professional division of the BA and other Brewers Association divisions, including the American Homebrewers Association, Brewers Publications and Events.
Note: Only your vote in your voting membership class will count.
One taproom brewer seat, two packaging brewer seats, and two pub brewer seats are available for terms starting in February 2020. Voting classes are defined in the Brewers Association bylaws (pages 8-9) as follows:
- The Pub Brewer class includes breweries that sell more than 25 percent of their production on-site and operate significant food services.
- The Packaging Brewer class includes breweries that sell 75 percent or more of their production outside of the brewery.
- The Taproom Brewer class includes breweries that sell more than 25 percent of their beer on-site and do not operate significant food services.
Ballots will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. MT on October 16, 2019.
Get to Know the Candidates
- Only one ballot per member brewing company will be counted (NOT one vote per location).
- Each voting member brewery should only vote in one category. If you are unsure which category is correct, you can vote in both. We will review your ballot and retain the votes in the correct category.
- Voting member criteria are described by the BA bylaws (no breweries in planning, contract breweries, etc.).