Brewers stand united amidst myriad challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic. In this conversational webcast, hear from industry leaders as they discuss their response to the current instability in the United States CO2 supply chain.
Has the CO2 shortage impacted your brewery? Led by industry experts, this session examines how the CO2 shortage is affecting the different facets of brewing and how your brewery can survive the challenges this poses. Find answers to the following questions:
- Given the impacts of the CO2 shortage, what can be done to support your operations?
- How can you assess the safety and quality of your new CO2 source?
- How can the conservation of CO2 help mitigate issues for your business?
- How can the source of CO2 impact your production?
Brewing CO2 Series
This webinar is part of the Brewing CO2 Series, a collaborative effort by three major brewing organizations including the Master Brewers Association of the Americas, the American Society of Brewing Chemists, and the Brewers Association.
Brewers stand united amidst myriad challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic. This three-part webinar series is an in-depth discussion of brewing CO2 and the current shortage affecting the industry.
Other Webinars in the Series:
- Safety, Monitoring, and Production Best Practices
- Supply Chains, Sensory, and Quality
- Upcoming on March 9: Conservation and New Technologies