Welcome to the Brewers Association! Or welcome back if you’re a renewing member. We want to help you make the most of your membership — here are some key things to know.
- Make sure to log in to access our diverse members-only content, including the The New Brewer magazine and members-only Forum. Your username is the email address associated with your membership.
- First time logging in since being added to the roster? Request a password reset using your email address. If your address is found, we will email you instructions to set a password and log in.
- Not on the company roster yet? Reach out to your Company Admin to be added!
- If you are a Company Administrator and you want to add staff to your company roster, log in and click “Manage My Account” and then “Add/Remove Employees to Company Membership.” Add employees by clicking “Create New Contact” or remove employees by clicking the arrow next to their name and selecting “Disassociate.” Additional instructions with supporting images are available on the “Managing Your Company Roster” information page. Staff can be added, removed, or updated. This is a great way to ensure that you and all staff have access to your company’s membership benefits.
- To reset your password, visit the password reset page and enter your email address.
- To manage your email preferences, click the “Update your email preferences” link in the footer of any of our emails.
- If you are unable to access your account, please reach email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-822-6273.
- Business Hours
Monday – Friday
8 AM to 5 PM (MT)
- Business Hours
The Resource Hub is where most of your member benefits are located — it’s a goldmine! The bronze Resource Hub button is on every page of the website.
Digital resources and programs:
- Collab Hour webinars
- Craft Brewers Conference seminar recordings
- Stats and data:
- The New Brewer archives
- The Forum
- Safety Training
- Sustainability Benchmarking
- Online Draught Quality Manuals
Broken link? Please let us know!
- Independent Craft Brewer Seal
- Affinity and Discount Program
- Members-only registration pricing for:
- Have a question? Here are all the ways to get in touch with us.
- Think your question might be common? Check out our frequently asked questions.
- Looking to get more involved? Take a peek at our calendar, which has key events, registration deadlines, etc. Also consider joining a Brewers Association Subcommittee.
- Heads up: Be sure to watch your inbox. We send a lot of important member communications via email – event and competition information, new resources, etc.
- Add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure our messages get delivered to your inbox.
- Check us out on our social media channels too! Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.