The educational institution membership class is designed to suit the needs of two- and four-year brewing programs, brewing certification programs, brewing schools, culinary programs, and accredited institutions with brewing courses. Membership provides benefits to the program as well as faculty/staff.
- Intended for two- or four-year (degreed) brewing programs, brewing certification programs, brewing schools, culinary programs, or accredited institutions with brewing courses
- Provides member benefits to the program as well as faculty/staff
- Full membership for seven faculty/staff members includes:
- Access to members-only content on BrewersAssociation.org (including brewery production and brewery operations benchmarking surveys)
- Access to the Brewers Association Forum (including the educators discussion board)
- A subscription to The New Brewer®
- Discounted membership for the American Homebrewers Association (15% off)
- Program benefits include:
- Member rates to exhibit at the Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America®
- A subscription to The New Brewer® magazine for the library or department
- Case discounts to purchase Brewers Publication books for the school book store (available regardless of membership)
When does the membership start?
Memberships are yearly from the current month of purchase (not from January 1).
Does a Educational Institution membership cover just me or my whole program?
Your whole program, but it does not extend to students.
How does my school join?
Join here and select Allied Trade for membership type.
Contact Member Services: firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-303.447-0816