The educational institution membership class is designed to suit the needs of two- and four-year brewing programs, brewing certification programs, brewing schools, culinary programs and accredited institutions with brewing courses.
Educational Institution Membership
- Intended for two- or four-year (degreed) brewing programs, brewing certification programs, brewing schools, culinary programs, or accredited institutions with brewing courses
- Provides member benefits to the program as well as faculty/staff
- Full membership for seven faculty/staff members includes:
- Access to members-only content on BrewersAssociation.org (including brewery production and brewery operations benchmarking surveys)
- Access to the Brewers Association Forum (including the educators discussion board)
- A subscription to The New Brewer®
- Discounted membership for the American Homebrewers Association (15% off)
- Program benefits include:
- Member rates to exhibit at the Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America®
- A subscription to The New Brewer® magazine for the library or department
- Case discounts to purchase Brewers Publication books for the school book store (available regardless of membership)
Dues & FAQs
|How to join: Complete and mail this invoice.|
When does the membership start?
Memberships are yearly from the current month of purchase (not from January 1).
Does a Educational Institution membership cover just me or my whole program?
Your whole program, but it does not extend to students.
How does my school join?
Contact Membership Coordinator Sarah Billiu: email@example.com | 1.888.822.6273 x 197