Exclusive benefit for BA Export Development Program members
Not a member? Learn more about the Program benefits and fees.
The Brewers Association Export Development Program (EDP) is hosting an inbound trade mission of American craft beer importing companies during the Craft Brewers Conference® and BrewExpo America® (CBC) taking place in Las Vegas, April 21-24, 2024. The trade mission has targeted decision-makers and buyers interested in expanding their portfolio of U.S. craft beer products.
Member breweries of the Export Development Program that plan to attend CBC are invited to register for meetings with the importer delegation to discuss opportunities for export. Individual meetings with importers are a good opportunity to showcase your products available for export. However, please note that there are sampling restrictions at the CBC venue. See Beer Sampling Guidance below for more details.
- February 26 – Deadline for Early Bird CBC Registration Pricing. Conference badges are not included with Importer Meeting registration.
- March 15 – Deadline for EDP member breweries to register for Importer Meetings at CBC. The registration form is located at the bottom of this page.
- March 18 – Meeting arrangement begins
- April 21-34 – Meetings take place during the Craft Brewers Conference® and BrewExpo America®
Export Track Seminars at CBC
Annually, the EDP uses the CBC as a draw for international guests and offers a series of export-oriented seminars designed to educate attending members and foster connections for them with speakers and other international guests. In addition to the trade mission and meetings with importers, EDP members are encouraged to attend this year’s lineup of Export Track seminars:
- Entering the Korean Market Successfully as a Gateway to the Asia-Pacific Region
- Crafting Success: Export Insights for Caribbean Expansion
- How to Penetrate the United Kingdom Beer Market and Stay Relevant
Beer Sampling Guidance
Sampling outside alcohol at The Venetian in Las Vegas is not permitted on show grounds. Please note that the Brewers Association and BA staff are unable to assist with the shipment and storage of beer samples during importer meetings. During meetings on show grounds, samples may be given but not tasted. Participating brewers are responsible for the transport and distribution of beer samples to interested importers.