Growler Bill Advances in MA

Share Post

Passing committee consideration, House Bill 3726 seeks to allow pub brewers and farmer brewers the ability to fill empty growlers, provided by consumers for retail sale, if said growler was purchased for the purpose of holding malt beverages. Growler is defined as a large glass, including bottles, jugs, or other containers, which can hold up to 100 ounces of a malt beverage and is purchased from any licensed malt beverages manufacturer or wholesaler.

Was this article helpful?