Our nation and the world will look back on March 2020 and describe the situation in ways we cannot yet script. In terms of this ever-unfolding story, we are only at the beginning and urgency is a must. It is not lost on us that forced shutdowns are greatly impacting breweries and lives in exponential ways. Here are some tools you can quickly use to get the word out about your curbside sales:
- CraftBeer.com has built a state by state list of breweries that are offering beer to-go, by delivery, or through alternative forms of sale.
- Breweries are invited to add to the list by using this form.
- The public list, by state, lives here. As of March 24, there are over 800 breweries listed and counting.
- Support Your Local Brewery Toolkit
- This digital suite of overlays are for brewers to share on social to tell their customers how they can support them in the coming weeks. Customize these to best fit your purposes and download here.
The world needs you and your craft beers. They provide us relief, relaxation, and reward while contributing to our economy, communities, and culture.
Here’s to reminding beer lovers to stand with you and to continue to support your brewery.