The Brewers Association is pleased to announce the five candidates elected to the Brewers Association Board of Directors.
- Dan Kleban, Co-Founder and Brewer, Maine Beer Company, Freeport, Maine
- Chris Herron, CEO, Creature Comforts Brewing Company, Athens, Ga.
- Virginia Morrison, CEO, Second Chance Beer Company, San Diego, Calif.
- Betty Bollas, President and Co-Owner, Fibonacci Brewing Company, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Marcus Baskerville, Co-Founder and Brewer, Weathered Souls Brewing Company, San Antonio, Texas
Each member will serve a three-year term starting in February 2021.
At-large board seats for the term starting February 2021 will be appointed by the board of directors at the December 3, 2020 board meeting.
The Brewers Association Board of Directors governs the activities of the professional division of the association and other divisions, including the American Homebrewers Association®, Brewers Publications®, and events.