By Douglass Miller At the Menus of Change conference hosted by the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) in June, CIA chef George Shannon, CIA head brewer Hutch …More
- Brewers Association Mid-Year Metrics Show Continued Growth for Craft
- Pennsylvania Guild Secures Beer Tax Credit
- Brewers Publications Presents Brewing Local: American-Grown Beer
- American Homebrewers Association® Does Beer Better with New App
- American Homebrewers Association Puts Breweries on the Map with New Brew Guru™ App
Staff on the Move
- Chuck Skypeck: Visiting brewers, maltsters and hop growers in the PAC NW
- Julia Herz: Presenting at Colorado State Univ. for the Beverage Business Institute
- Pete Johnson: In Sheridan, Wyoming for Guild meeting and festival
- Acacia Coast: Headed to Great Nebraska Brew Fest this weekend! See you there?
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 3,100 US brewery members and 46,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.