What For the 36th year, beer lovers will gather in Colorado at the Great American Beer Festival (GABF), the renowned American beer festival and competition, to …More
- Media Advisory: Find Your #HoppyPlace at the 2017 Great American Beer Festival®
- Just Released: 2016 Human Resources and Salary Data
- Rhode Island Guild Focuses on Fundraising and Promotion
- BA Export Development Program Activities: Ireland, Drinktec, Stockholm, Brussels
- Brewers Association Releases New Guidance on Sustainable Brewery Design
Staff on the Move
- Chris Swersey: In Corvallis Oregon at the International Brewers Symposium on Hop Flavor and Aroma in Beer
- Paul Gatza: is at the Beer Institute annual meeting in San Diego.
- Bob Pease: In San Diego attending the Beer Institute Annual Meeting
- Matt Stinchfield: Heading to Georgia and Alabama for back-to-back safety chats. Watch your back!
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 4,000 US brewery members and 46,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.