By Richard Everitt Over the past twenty years the number of brewpubs in the U.S. has increased from close to 500 in 1995 to more than 1,400 in 2014. …More
- Dick Cantwell Named Quality Ambassador at the Brewers Association
- Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers Tours No-Li Brewhouse
- Research Study on the Mexican Craft Beer Market
- Join the EDP at Expo Cerveza Trade Show Mexico RSVP August 3
- BA Sustainability Subcommittee Sets Purpose, Defines Aims and Identifies Priorities
- BA EDP to Participate in 2015 Brussels Beer Challenge Competition
Staff on the Move
- Julia Herz: Hosting CraftBeer.com Atlanta Media Roundtable Dinner with Chef Adam Dulye
- Acacia Coast: Enjoying the discussions at Nevins in Plainfield at the Illinois Craft Brewers Guild meeting today.
- Julia Herz: At the Beer Bloggers Conference in Asheville, N.C. with CraftBeer.com Web Editor Meghan Storey
- Julia Herz: In Colorado meeting with Beer & Food Working Group (CraftBeer.com, Cicerone, American Society of Brewing Chemists, Denver Museum of Nature & Science)
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 2,600 US brewery members and 44,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.Join Now!