Boulder, CO • February 22, 2017—The Brewers Association (BA)—the not-for-profit trade group dedicated to promoting and protecting America’s small and independent craft brewers—announced its 2017 …More
- Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act Reintroduced in 115th Congress
- 2017 Brewers Association Research Projects Funding Announced
- EDP Participating in the 2017 Australian International Beer Awards
- Nebraska Craft Brewers Guild Co-Hosts Inaugural Grower and Brewer Conference
- EDP Participating in the Seoul Wine and Spirits Expo April 2017
Staff on the Move
- Damon Scott: Heading to Rocky Mountain Microbrewing Symposium in CO Springs, and enjoying many cask ales at CO Brewers Guild’s Firkin Rendezvous!
- Julia Herz: In NYC representing small and independent craft brewers
- Paul Gatza: is speaking and supporting the BA Craft Brewer Pavilion at the National Grocers Association show in Las Vegas
- Bart Watson: Off to Cincinnati for the Ohio Craft Brewers Association Annual Conference
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 3,700 US brewery members and 46,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.