Introducing the Brewers Association independent craft brewer seal. For years, small and independent craft breweries have been turning the beer industry upside down. Now you have a seal to show it loudly and proudly.
- Brewers Association Launches New Seal to Designate Independent Beers
- First BA Beer Quality Workshop Scheduled for September 8
- Help Delaware Craft Brewers Oppose the Beer Tax Increase
- Brewers Association Invests in the Future Malting Needs of Small Brewers
- Zymurgy Magazine Announces 2017 “Best Beers in America”
Staff on the Move
- Acacia Coast: In Whitefish talking economic development of beer at Western Governors Conference today.
- Chris Swersey: In Winnipeg presenting at N Am Barley Research Workers meeting
- Adam Dulye: talking Beer & Food pairings in Minneapolis for Homebrew Con
- Bart Watson: Off to Minneapolis to speak at Homebrew Con and the Beverage Alcohol Retailers Conference.
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 3,800 US brewery members and 46,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.