Building on the success of its marquee beer and food pairing events, the Brewers Association will debut PAIRED in Los Angeles on October 18 and 19, 2018.
- Brewers Association Releases 2018 Beer Style Guidelines
- Brewers Publications Presents Brewing Eclectic IPA: Pushing the Boundaries of India Pale Ale
- Homebrewers Across the U.S. Unite for AHA Big Brew on May 5
- Please Contact Louisiana Senate Judiciary B Committee in Support of Brewery Self-Distribution
- Representative Greg Walden (R-OR) visits Standing Stone Brewing Co.
A Toast To
Minocqua Brewing Company,
New brewer means new beer! I am updating the equipment and have changed some of the recipes to reflect current styles.Read More
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 4,380 US brewery members and 46,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.