For the July/August 2017 The New Brewer, we present our annual Technical Brewing/Brewery Operations issue, along with photo coverage of the BA Hill Climb and …More
- Brewers Association Launches New Seal to Designate Independent Beers
- Independent Craft Brewer Seal Has Momentum
- Craft Breweries Across the U.S. Unveil Their Beer Recipes in New Guide Launched by the American Homebrewers Association
- Now Available: July Legal Update
- Sustainability Subcommittee Expands
Staff on the Move
- Paul Gatza: is at the Beer Institute annual meeting in San Diego.
- Bob Pease: In San Diego attending the Beer Institute Annual Meeting
- Matt Stinchfield: Heading to Georgia and Alabama for back-to-back safety chats. Watch your back!
- Acacia Coast: In Whitefish talking economic development of beer at Western Governors Conference today.
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 4,000 US brewery members and 46,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.