A Guide to Exploring Local Flavor Using Cultivated and Foraged Ingredients by Stan Hieronymus; Foreword by Dogfish Head Founder Sam Calagione Boulder, CO • August 25, …More
- Brewers Association Mid-Year Metrics Show Continued Growth for Craft
- Pennsylvania Guild Secures Beer Tax Credit
- American Homebrewers Association® Does Beer Better with New App
- American Homebrewers Association Puts Breweries on the Map with New Brew Guru™ App
- Seasonal Beer Management: Best Practices for Distributors
Staff on the Move
- Julia Herz: Presenting at Colorado State Univ. for the Beverage Business Institute
- Pete Johnson: In Sheridan, Wyoming for Guild meeting and festival
- Acacia Coast: Headed to Great Nebraska Brew Fest this weekend! See you there?
- Matt Stinchfield: Talking brewery safety at Illinois Craft Brewers Guild Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL.
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 3,100 US brewery members and 46,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.