Registration for the 2016 Craft Brewers Conference (CBC) & BrewExpo America® opens Thursday, December 3. The conference will take place May 3-6 at the Philadelphia Convention Center. The Craft Brewers …More
- Brewers Association Statement on Anheuser-Busch InBev Acquisition of SABMiller
- USDA Awards Funds for BA Export Development Program 2016
- Ohio Craft Brewers Association Supports Industry as It Reaches $1.2B Economic Impact
- Now Available: The Raw Materials Issue of The New Brewer
- 2015 Board of Directors Election Results Announced
Staff on the Move
- Charlie Papazian: Final Board meeting of the year in Tampa, FL
- Paul Gatza: is in Tampa meeting with Florida Brewers Guild leadership and BA board of directors in Tampa.
- Chuck Skypeck: Delivering an presentation on growler quality and safety at the Congres des Microbrasseries du Quebec in Quebec City
- Matt Stinchfield: Joining the BA Quality Ambassador at the California Craft Brewers Association Fall Conference in Santa Rosa
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 2,800 US brewery members and 45,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.Join Now!