This February, the Texas Craft Brewers Guild rallied with craft beer enthusiasts for positive change to one of the state’s most antiquated beer laws.
- Brewers Association Releases 2018 Top 50 Brewing Companies By Sales Volume
- Craft Brewers and Barley Growers Advocate for Strong Barley Policy at Annual Hill Climb
- Just Released: 2018 Stewardship Report
- Mandi McKay Joins BA Sustainability Subcommittee
- Brewers Association Announces New Quality Trainer
A Toast To
Figueroa Mountain Brewing Company,
We have so much to learn from one another.Read More
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 4,956 US brewery members and 46,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.