Brewers Association Releases 2016 Statistics for Craft Category Boulder, CO • March 28, 2017—The Brewers Association (BA)—the trade association representing small and independent1 American craft brewers—today …More
- Brewers Association Releases Top 50 Breweries of 2016
- Mark Your Calendar! Upcoming State Guild Technical Brewing Conferences
- Brewers Association Executive Chef Adam Dulye Invited to Cook at James Beard House on National Beer Day
- Florida Guild Secures a Seat at the Legislative Table
- Kevin Doidge Tapped as Sales Director for the Brewers Association
Staff on the Move
- Paul Gatza: is at the Nightclub & Bar Show in Las Vegas.
- Damon Scott: In Indianapolis for Brewers of Indiana Guild conference; discussing FSMA and FDA Menu Labeling Requirements
- Sylvia Kopp: At the Barcelona Beer Festival, Spain
- Damon Scott: attending Farm Bill Listening Session with Senator Bennet staff
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 3,700 US brewery members and 46,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.