The North Dakota Brewers Guild has grown from 18 to 25 breweries since 2018, and continues to make significant progress for the state's craft beer industry.
- Bipartisan Majority of Representatives and Senators Back Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act
- Regional Craft Breweries: Seeking to Reignite Growth
- List of Proposed Tariffs on Goods from China Includes Brewery Machinery
- “Your Service Sucks!”—That Guy on Yelp
- Nano Sampling Bill Signed into Law
A Toast To
Line Creek Brewing Company,
Peachtree City, Georgia
I got my start in craft beer as a server then became a full-on beer nerd.Read More
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 5,036 US brewery members and 46,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.