Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act Reaches 218 House Co-Sponsors Boulder, CO and Washington • May 25, 2016—Adding its 218th co-sponsor, the Craft Beverage Modernization …More
- Majority of U.S. House of Representatives Support Beer Tax Reform
- Brewers Association Joins Brewing and Malting Barley Research Institute Technical Committee
- 2015 Brewery Statistics Now Available for Members
- Now Available: The Industry Review Issue of The New Brewer
- CBC 2016 Export Seminars Now Available
Staff on the Move
- Acacia Coast: Headed to Vancouver to speak at 14th Annual Canadian Brewing Awards & Conference.
- Damon Scott: Attending MBAA-Rocky Mountain District Technical Summit in Fort Collins, CO
- Paul Gatza: is at the National Association of Beverage Control Administrators meeting in Orlando through May 23.
- Julia Herz: Presenting on content marketing at Craft Beverage Expo in Oakland, CA
The Brewers Association is an organization of brewers, for brewers and by brewers. More than 3,100 US brewery members and 46,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members of the allied trade, beer distributors, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to make up the Brewers Association.