Kansas Considers Expanded Sales for Manufacturers

Share Post

H.B. 2141 would allow the issuance of a drinking establishment or caterer license to a person that also has a beneficial interest in an alcohol manufacturer’s license. The bill would require that any alcoholic liquor sold by the drinking establishment or caterer must still be acquired from a distributor or retailer licensed under the Kansas Liquor Control Act.

Was this article helpful?