Hawaii Growler Sales Proposed

Share Post

Carrying over from the previous session, S.B. 221 would allow a restaurant licensee to sell malt beverages manufactured on the restaurant premises in brewery-sealed kegs and growlers and defines “growler” as a glass or metal container, not to exceed one half-gallon, which shall be securely sealed.

Was this article helpful?