Hawaii Bill Defines Growler and Addresses Sales

Share Post

Companions House Bill 217 and Senate Bill 221 permit the liquor commission to allow a restaurant licensee to sell malt beverages manufactured on the restaurant premises in brewery-sealed kegs and growlers and define “growler” as a glass or metal container, not to exceed one half-gallon, which shall be securely sealed.

Was this article helpful?