Direct Shipping Considered in VA

Share Post

House Bill 1250 would allow a winery, farm winery, or brewery located within or outside the Commonwealth that is authorized to engage in the retail sale of wine or beer, after obtaining a marketplace facilitator license from the Board of Directors for the Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority, to sell and ship wine and beer in closed containers to persons in the Commonwealth.