Carryout Sales Addressed in IN Bill

Share Post

Amended prior to passing the House, H.B. 1396 seeks to allow the holder of a food hall vendor’s permit and a retailer’s permit who also holds a permit for a small brewery, a farm winery, or an artisan distillery to sell carryout alcoholic beverages at the retailer’s permit premises that are produced under the craft manufacturer’s permit.

Was this article helpful?