Speakers: Rachel Bell, Chris Bogdanoff, Andy Clearwaters, Tony McCrimmon, Matt Stinchfield
A BA Safety Subcommittee Open House
Seriously, attention to safety is critical in brewing operations. As breweries have re-opened in the last few months, anecdotal reports show injuries to brewery staff are occurring at an alarming rate. Switching schedules, accelerated training schedules, inexperienced workers in new job rolls, not to mention stresses from outside the workplace, are creating distractions leading to injuries.
Join Brewers Association (BA) Safety Subcommittee Co-Chairs Rachel Bell and Chris Bogdanoff, as well as a few others from the subcommittee, as they host an “Open House” to discuss current issues and address your safety questions and concerns.
Also enjoy a special appearance by renowned game show host, and BA Safety Ambassador, Matt Stinchfield with his “safe” version of a popular game show. Everyone gets to play! Be a part of the community of safe brewers and mix a fun conversation with the serious business of creating safe working environments for all brewers.
- Hazard Assessment Principles
- Standard Operating Procedures Guidance for Brewers
- Coronavirus Resource Center
- OSHA Standard Interpretations referencing “Determining whether an injury would apply to the work-related exception personal task and outside the assigned working hours”
- Making Sense of OSHA 300, 300A and 301 Forms
- Revised Enforcement Guidance for Recording Cases of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Good Manufacturing Practices for Craft Brewers
- Safety Forum