The Brewers Association (BA) is proud to fund event grants in support of local and regional events that intentionally promote and foster a more diverse and inclusive craft beer community. Funding priorities include events that increase access and awareness of craft beer to new demographics while cultivating an inclusive environment, however all events will be considered for funding by the BA Diversity Committee.
Possible Event Proposals:
- Beer festivals
- Beer and food pairing events
- Agricultural fairs and celebrations
- Ethnic and cultural heritage festivals
- Neighborhood and community celebrations
- Entrepreneurship and innovation festivals
- Film festivals
For additional information read the Diversity and Inclusion Event Grant Proposal Guidelines.
Applications for the 2019 calendar year funding will be accepted from February 13, 2019 until March 15, 2019.