When I read this week that Anheuser Busch-InBev’s Carlos Brito thinks “consumers are a bit tired of choice”, I had to ask myself what he’s been drinking. After all, we are only a few weeks …More
- attending Drinktec in Munich, Germany
- at Q3 BA Board Meeting & joint Board meeting with the WA Brewers Guild in Seattle
- In San Diego attending the Beer Institute Annual Meeting
- was in Minneapolis for Homebrew Con.
- In DC for the June Hill Climb, Q2 BA Board Meeting, and SAVOR
- Attending the Brewers Association Technical Committee Summit in Boulder