When I read this week that Anheuser Busch-InBev’s Carlos Brito thinks “consumers are a bit tired of choice”, I had to ask myself what he’s been drinking. After all, we are only a few weeks …More
- Attending the Brewers Association Technical Committee Summit in Boulder
- Is in Shanghai delivering the keynote at the China Craft Brewers Exposition
- Is in DC attending the Beer Institute’s Brewers Ball and the National Barley Improvement Committee’s annual meeting.
- In San Antonio for the Q4 BA Board Meeting
- Is in New York City attending the Beer Marketer’s Insights Seminar
- Is in DC attending the Beer, Wine, Spirits and Jobs reception and meeting with the TTB.