When I read this week that Anheuser Busch-InBev’s Carlos Brito thinks “consumers are a bit tired of choice”, I had to ask myself what he’s been drinking. After all, we are only a few weeks …More
- In San Diego attending the Beer Institute Annual Meeting
- was in Minneapolis for Homebrew Con.
- In DC for the June Hill Climb, Q2 BA Board Meeting, and SAVOR
- Attending the Brewers Association Technical Committee Summit in Boulder
- Is in Shanghai delivering the keynote at the China Craft Brewers Exposition
- Is in DC attending the Beer Institute’s Brewers Ball and the National Barley Improvement Committee’s annual meeting.