Your participation is needed in the 2016 Brewers Association Hop Survey. Survey closes Monday, September 5th.
Each year since 2007, the BA has provided aggregate craft brewer hop usage data to hop growers at their annual Hop Growers Association meeting. Over time, this very important communication has allowed growers to make important planting decisions with confidence in the market.
All data is kept in confidence and only aggregated results are shared.
- Open to any U.S. brewer of any size
- In particular we need data from breweries with 1,000-25,000 barrels of production
- Breweries opened after January 1, 2015 should wait until next year to respond
- This survey measures production over the full 12 months of 2015 beer production.
Prepare to Report:
- 2015 barrelage, and pounds of hops used (by variety) to produce that beer volume
- Any variety shortfalls and surplus(es) you may have experienced.
Survey Closes Monday, September 5th.
Contact Chris Swersey, Brewers Association Supply Chain Specialist, with any questions. 303.447.0816 x154