Should we brew more lager? Should we invest in new tanks? Should we hire a new salesperson? Should we upgrade our canning line? How much should we be spending on marketing? These are just a few of the questions we ask ourselves every day. In this seminar, speakers walk you step-by-step through how to calculate industry leading benchmarks in the areas of costs of goods sold (COGS), labor, and much more. They also share actionable key performance indicators (KPIs) that you can monitor with ease and should lead you to greater profitability.
- Understand the profit centers of your brewery
- Learn the key financial metrics you must know to make strong and healthy decisions
- Explore how to build your key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Discuss which benchmarks drive the bottom line
- Learn how to do “back of the envelope” business cases