Join Jamie Floyd and four smaller brewers for a panel discussion about what SOPs are, their importance in quality programs, and where they fit in the BA Quality Pyramid. We will talk about who writes SOPs, the importance of templates, and strategies for implementing, sustaining, and continually improving them as the brewery changes size or complexity. This seminar is perfect for small, new or breweries-in-planning, or just for brewers who want to compare their programs with others.
- Learn what SOPs are and why they are critical to the foundation of any Quality Program
- Learn where SOPs fit in the BA Quality Pyramid and how they relate to the other elements
- Learn who writes SOPs and why using templates is important
- See many examples of templates used for SOPs
- Learn strategies for implementing, sustaining, and continuously improving SOPs into the future