With over 8,000 breweries in the U.S., it’s now more important than ever to have a differentiated and easily understood reason for people to choose your brewery and its beers. Over the course of 2019, Reuben’s Brews undertook a brand strategy review, culminating in a full brand refresh and a refined understanding of the brewery’s “why.” Adam Robbings shares his learnings from this process and how we can all learn and benefit from the importance of getting the basic strategic building blocks for your brewery right – whether you’re an existing brewery, or a brewery in planning.
- Understand the definitions of your “why” / “just cause” / vision
- Understand why your “why” is so important for the organization as a whole
- Learn concepts to help ascertain and define your “why”
- How to ingrain your “why” so that it flows through everything in the brewery
- How to communicate your why to the outside world