We all know that craft beer drinkers today are always asking the question, “What’s new?” How we respond to that question as brewers is different for everyone. Join moderator Garrett Marrero of Maui Brewing Company and speakers Neil Fisher (WeldWerks Brewing Co.), Michael Graham (Austin Beerworks), Tom McGinty (Seismic Brewing Company), and Pete Scheider (Maui Brewing Company) for a panel discussion all about what “rotation nation” means to them, and how they balance flagship brands with rotators at their breweries.
- Discuss the pros and cons of flagship and rotator-focused brand strategies
- Hear from experts on both sides of the table about why they chose their brand strategy
- Explore options for distribution and the opportunities and pitfalls of each
- Talk about trademarking and TTB challenges that constant rotation can cause in your brewery
- Think about the way each strategy affects long- and short-term goals for your company