Pressurized liquid transfer systems and their associated piping are a critical piece of brewery design that require airtight, sanitary design with particular attention paid to safety. This talk will focus on how to properly and practically select the right combination of hoses and piping in order to move your beer, CIP, and effluent efficiently and safely around your brewery.
- Be able to recognize and troubleshoot unsanitary connections on soft hoses and how to remedy them, as well as identify types of sanitary connections as they apply to both flexible connections and hard piping
- Learn how to cost-effectively install hard piping systems in your facilities, including how to properly size the systems for your current and future capacity
- Be able to perform weld-inspections on your hard piped installations and follow-up with your welders to ensure a quality installation
- Discuss how to eliminate dead-legs in your CIP paths
- Learn how to inspect and evaluate your flexible and hard-piped connections for both sanitation and safety
- Understand how to properly design your flexible and hard-piped systems ahead of time, so that your installers have a thorough understanding of the requirements for safety, sanitation, and cleanability, eliminating potential future or costly re-work