Now in its fifth year, the Safety Bootcamp for Brewers is where brewers, managers, and owners come to learn effective, doable safety solutions. This bootcamp is about working safely using good sense, planning, hazard understanding, and the right equipment. Attendees will leave the course with great new tools for preventing workplace accidents and injuries. Many are low- to no-cost solutions.
Our diverse instructional team brings together some of the industry’s most knowledgeable experts. Subjects will range from basic safety principles to the full range of common brewery hazards. We will also discuss hazard prevention and protection strategies for physical, chemical, ergonomic, psychosocial, and biological hazards. There’s a ton of information to learn and our instructors will keep you focused on your needs. Join us for this fast moving and valuable safety event.
- Describe what safety is and define the responsibilities of the employer and the employee
- Learn the drivers of safety culture and how to strengthen and communicate them
- Master the art of hazard assessment and creating standard operating procedures
- Be able to identify and avoid workplace hazards of any sort
- See safety as a positive, attainable key value in workplace and business embetterment