Social media has changed the way that brands interact with their audience, and without a strong online presence it’s easy to get lost in the shuffle. Fortunately, we all carry around high-quality cameras in our pockets and can take great pictures to post online. But our smartphones can only do so much to help an amateur photographer. Learn how to not only take better photos using your phone camera, but how to use them effectively on your social media accounts.
- Understand the importance of utilizing social media platforms for your brewery
- Identify your brand identity and learn how to communicate it through your photos
- Learn how to apply basic photography concepts when taking pictures with your smartphone
- Understand the quirks of taking beer and food photos and learn some tricks to elevate your pictures
- Learn best practices for posting your photos online and connecting with your followers