There is a myth that safety and sustainability initiatives are expensive and that benefits gained are only theoretical. In this presentation, Brewers Association ambassadors Matt Stinchfield (safety) and Matt Gacioch (sustainability), share plenty of myth-busting solutions. They start with down-to-earth definitions and suggestions on how to build a healthy workplace culture foundation. Numerous easily implemented recommendations will show you how to create savings and value for your brewery while protecting employees, the community and essential resources. Ultimately, you will have the tools to operate better as a modern manufacturer in our highly competitive, resource-intensive industry.
Worksheets will also be provided to help you gain immediate benefits.
- Obtain working definitions of safety and sustainability (SaSu) in a craft brewery context
- Learn five principle drivers of SaSu culture
- See how the best SaSu solutions are often low-cost and low-tech
- Obtain valuable examples and worksheets so you can hit the ground running
- Embrace safety and sustainability as essential values for your business, employees, customers, and your community