It’s no secret that our industry is rapidly changing, challenged by new channels, boundary-pushing innovation, and category blur. What are the key trends that influence consumer preference and how can you stay ahead of the curve? In this data-storytelling seminar, learn about the global state of beverage alcohol across beer, RTDs, wine and spirits. From changing tastes to new ways of buying to the rise of low- and no-alcohol products, the IWSR sees a global pattern in consumer desire for experience and convenience. This thought-provoking seminar will give you insights to better plan your business in the U.S. and abroad. It will also give perspective on the world outside beer so you can anticipate trends and stay ahead of the curve.
- What is going on in global beer and emerging markets
- Wine and spirits innovation trends and how they affect beer
- New ways of buying alcohol (e-premise and my-premise)
- Health and wellness, label awareness and the rise no/low-alcohol
- Changing demographics in the U.S. and key opportunities
- New taste/flavor profiles and categories
- Consumer culture of truth and authenticity and what this means for craft