Speakers: Dave Frizzell, Erik Myers
The fermentation management process that brewers use today has changed little for thousands of years. Successful outcomes are traditionally arduous and very dependent on the expertise and skill of each brewery’s staff. Can it be improved, as a process?
This webinar examines the most critical factors that impact product quality and production efficiency during fermentation, the typical workflows that brewers use to manage these outcomes, and an emerging technology-driven paradigm that can help elevate brewing processes and outcomes. Real-time fermentation monitoring and trend analysis enables better outcomes for both product and business, and can help individual brewing companies maximize efficiency, while at the same time improve product and business outcomes.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Challenges with the traditional methods of fermentation analysis and management: product control, repeatability, and efficiency
- What is real-time fermentation monitoring?
- Key metrics of fermentation: Dissolved oxygen, pH, gravity, pressure, temperature, and conductivity
- The key benefits of graphical representation of fermentation data
- Correlating empirical data with subjective evaluation to maintain quality
- Real-world stories about data-driven fermentation in production