Gain clarity in a murky world. Learn the latest insights on how to brew beers that filter well. Join Rod White, who leads the Global Filtration User Group at the International Centre for Brewing Science at the University of Nottingham, in a technical session that explores the hazy world of filtration blocking factors. Save time, money, and most importantly beer by understanding which elements are critical to beer filterability and how to diagnose issues to achieve maximum performance.
- Define best practices and benchmark values for beer filtration
- Understand the key blocking factors and how to control them
- Hear about the latest research, including some surprising new findings about what really drives performance
- Understand which process aids deliver the most benefit
- Understand how to problem solve issues