In today’s hyper-competitive marketplace, getting your products in front of retailers and customers has never been more important. A panel of beer distributors from across the country will discuss the go-to-market strategies that work and those that do not in this interactive panel. Discussion of trade practices, quality control, steady supply chain dynamics, and exceeding retailer expectations will be discussed.
- Gain a better understanding of independent beer distribution
- Learn the importance of supply chain consistency
- Understand the changing retail market
- Earn an appreciation of Trade Practice Laws
- Take back strategies to your home market to better use distribution to sell your beer