We all host events at our breweries, but most of us could be doing more. Our panel of brewers are experienced in the art of raising their events to the next level of awesomeness. They’ll bring you insights into the planning and management of their events and hopefully offer some unique new ideas to take home with you as well. The interactive discussion will cover hosting 30+ live bands in 2 days, selling tickets and funneling lines, orchestrating a 75-beer draft list, putting on an invitational beer fest, and more. We want you to be able to put on the best party in town. It takes a lot of work, but you can get there.
- Get an overview of the types of events that can be accomplished and be encouraged to aim high and think outside the box
- Hear advice on the planning of events at your brewery
- Gain insight into the logistics and management of larger events
- See how a successful event can help your bottom line, raise money for a cause, or increase brand recognition
- Discuss how to build a list of volunteers as a resource