The sixth annual Safety Bootcamp for Brewers is where brewers, managers, and owners come to learn effective, doable safety solutions. This bootcamp is about working safely using good sense, planning, hazard understanding, and the right equipment. Attendees leave the course with great new tools for preventing workplace accidents and injuries. Many are low- to no-cost solutions.
Our diverse instructional team brings together some of our industry’s most knowledgeable experts. Subjects range from basic safety principles to the full range of common brewery hazards. We provide hazard prevention and protection strategies for physical, chemical, ergonomic, psychosocial, and biological hazards. Our leaders keep you focused on your needs with a visually-rich multimedia presentation and live stage demonstrations. Find out what all the buzz is about with Safety Bootcamp for Brewers!
- Describe what safety is and learn what drives a successful safety culture
- Master the art of hazard assessment and creating standard operating procedures
- Take home no-nonsense solutions for common problems, including: electrical and mechanical hazards, walking and working surfaces, manual lifting and forklifts, chemical safety and PPE
- Drill deep into special brewery hazards like boilovers, dry hopping volcanos, pressure and vacuum failures, mental well-being, and emergency action
- Earn a certificate of completion – important compliance documentation