In this panel, craft brewers with limited resources and no in-house legal counsel will learn practical tips to organize their legal compliance efforts.
- Practical ways to keep federal and state licenses and permits current
- Best practices for handling excise tax filings and reports
- Low-cost strategies for screening advertising materials, labels, and marketing programs for legal compliance
- Organizational tips for preserving and filing key legal documents, including organizational papers, trademark filings, commercial contracts, and government approvals
- Tips for identifying, retaining, and supervising outside counsel