More than any other time in recent memory, the present moment offers us a chance to make work better. How can “The Great Resignation” be good for the future of the craft brewing industry in America? This seminar is a panel of trailblazers who have adopted unique solutions to combat the effect the pandemic has had on the labor industry. Topics discussed include the logistics and thoughtful considerations of converting a traditional tipped-compensation model to a tip-free culture, finding and implementing employee mental health and wellness programs, and how open book management can help your team through the best of times and the worst of times.
- Prepping for the transition to a tip-free culture
- Marketing your transition to a tip-free culture
- Why previous attempts at a tip-free culture failed
- Identify pitfalls to avoid on your transition to a tip-free culture
- Expanding your employee wellness program on a budget
- The basic framework of open book management