As craft beer competition increases, breweries of all sizes are increasingly looking at sales channels beyond at-the-brewery and traditional distribution. In this panel with direct-to-consumer (DtC) compliance expert Alex Koral, hear how three breweries of all sizes, from local to national, are handling their DtC efforts. They’ll dive into their current DtC methods and future goals, as well as where DtC fits into their overall sales and distribution strategy.
- Considerations for developing go-to-market strategies when selling DtC
- Tips for cutting through logistical and licensing hurdles when selling DtC
- Tips for developing longterm loyalists and super fans
- Tools for how to differentiate a craft beer brand in today’s competitive landscape
- Tips for developing competitive and effective shipping strategies and offers
- Tips for defining ideal measures of success and key metrics when selling DtC