All across the country, taprooms come in many shapes and sizes. Each interior and exterior is as unique as the individuals that produce and serve the beer within. Even more unique are the varied locations in which we have selected to open our taprooms.
Although we have chosen an industry that continuously highlights its community, we often forget certain aspects of our community that are right in front of us. What happens when we choose to focus on not only the value we gain from our craft beer community, but also the value we bring to the community directly surrounding our taprooms?
- How to bring value (beyond just craft beer) to communities in the midst of gentrification
- Providing space for overlooked or disenfranchised groups in your community
- Adding value to your community by creating a space that entices travelers and tourists to return
- Helping other businesses in your community grow
- Supporting nonprofits through these challenges