In this webinar, beer attorney Mike Drumm covers all the basics you need to consider as you prepare to weather the COVID-19 storm. He discusses essential topics, such as:
- Preserving and securing additional capital
- How to reach out to your distributor
- Insurance policies and options
- Lease considerations like rent abatement or deferral, force majeure, casualty clauses, and more
- Personal guarantees vs. entity guarantees
- …and more!
You can also download a copy of the presentation. A full Q&A document will be published shortly.
About the Speaker
Mike Drumm, Founder and Attorney, BeerAttorney.com
When Mike worked in downtown Denver at a big law firm, he parked across the street from Great Divide Brewing Company. This choice parking (and Great Divide’s four free samples a day) led Mike to begin BeerAttorney.com. Mike is most proud of being a father of three and of hearing “you don’t remind me of a lawyer” when he meets people. Mike works with and has given presentations to breweries across the country.