The Brewers Association would like to recognize all who contribute to the creation of American craft beer, from bottling line technicians to brewers and CEOs.
If chosen, your submitted A Toast To... may appear on the Brewers Association Web site or in The New Brewer. Tell us your story, and don't forget to include a picture!
To submit, send an email to Jill Redding including answers to the following questions and attach an image. Images should be at least 3" x 5" and have a resolution of 300 dpi. Please keep attached images under 5 MB.
- What’s your current position at your brewery, and how did you get started in the craft brewing industry?
- What’s new at your brewery?
- What’s the best part of being a part of the craft brewing community?
- What do you like to do in your time away from the brewery?
- What’s your favorite food and beer pairing?
- What’s your biggest accomplishment unrelated to your job?
- What’s your favorite beer that your brewery does not produce?
- What’s the most memorable travel destination at which you’ve had a chance to sample the local beer?