DeadlinesBrewer registration: May 31-Sept. 30, 2018
Entry drop-off: Nov. 18-30
Add to Calendar 12-02-18 12-02-18 Denver/America 2018 Hill Staff Homebrew Competition MM/DD/YYYY true
The Brewers Association and the American Homebrewers Association invite Capitol Hill employees to show off their brewing skills by participating in the 2018 Capitol Hill Staff Homebrew Competition!
- Number of Entries: We have limited the number of entries to 50. We encourage friends and offices to brew together.
- Eligibility: Any employee on Capitol Hill may enter the competition. This includes but is not limited to congressional staffers, security personnel, custodial staff, etc.
- Date: All entries must be brewed and delivered to the judging location between November 18 and November 30, 2018.
- Styles: All beer styles are welcome, just make sure you have enough time to brew your beer! See beer style guidelines.
- Rules: This event is a registered event with the Beer Judge Certification Program (BJCP). See the competition’s Rules & Regulations which includes how to package, label and submit your beer.
- Judging: Judging will be done by certified beer judges and professional brewers, and all participants will receive tasting notes about their beer. The winner(s) will have bragging rights and get their name engraved onto the Capitol Hill Staff Homebrew Champion Trophy, which they may keep for the span of one year. The winner will be announced on December 11, 2018.