This short course is intended to enable persons who work adjacent to draught line cleaning operations to develop and practice awareness of safe work practices in compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations. In addition to receiving a certificate of completion, students will learn how to control safety and health risks surrounding draught beer handling, create a safer and healthier workplace, and foster a workplace culture that accomplishes all the above.
Length: 4-6 hours
Format: 100% online featuring on-demand videos and self-paced assignments
Model: Self-guided instruction led by Brewers Association Safety Ambassador Matt Stinchfield
Class Size: No capacity limit
Access Safety Courses
Already signed up? View Courses
Who Should Take this Course?
- Front-of-house and draught beer service staff
- Other brewery and retail workers
- Any person whose work intersects with draught line cleaning operations
- Understand and support line cleaning operations
- Recognize inherent hazards of draught line cleaning
- Ensure safe and effective line cleaning at your establishment
The Brewers Association welcomes comments regarding the current training and suggestions for additional topics to address in the future. Contact kaylyn@BrewersAssociation.org to provide feedback.
At the time of initial publication of this document, this Brewers Association project was funded by a grant of $132,664 federal funds, which constitutes 100% of the program budget. Zero percent of the program budget was financed through non-governmental sources.