Carryout Issues Addressed in IN Bill

Share Post

S.B. 310 would allow a person who holds a restaurant permit in an economic development area and an interest in a brewery, farm winery, or artisan distillery located on or adjacent to the restaurant, to sell alcoholic beverages for carryout that are manufactured at the production facility in a general merchandising area of the restaurant; provides that carryout may be sold from a self-service display in the general merchandising area.

Was this article helpful?