Join the Craft Brewing Community and help Take Craft Back from Big Beer
Take Craft Back, the largest crowdfunding effort in history, seeks to raise the funds to buy Anheuser-Busch InBev, the international conglomerate that has been busy acquiring small and independent craft breweries across the country.
No, we’re not kidding—okay, maybe a little—but these issues are serious. Starting now, we’re collecting pledges of support at TakeCraftBack.com with the audacious (some would say ridiculous, a few have called insane) goal of raising the $213 billion it would take to buy AB InBev.
Take Craft Back is intended as a humorous rallying cry to bring attention to a serious issue: AB InBev’s intention to permanently alter the craft landscape by presenting acquired brands as if they were truly, authentically independent—ultimately narrowing real choice in the marketplace for the beer lover.
Brewery Toolkit: Help Us Take Craft Back
- Why Take Craft Back? Need more explanation—no problem.
- Spread the Word – Get your share on with social media assets.
- Campaign Support – What we literally need you to do.
- Media Relations – How to tell the Take Craft Back story.
- Get your Brewery on TakeCraftBack.com – Submit your brewery to be featured on the website.
- Seal the Deal – Add the seal to your packaging and signs.