Note: This member benefit is reserved for United States Voting Brewery Members and recognized state brewers guilds only. Non-voting Member Breweries, Individual, Partner, Distributor members and any international members are not eligible to receive this benefit.
As a benefit to US Voting Brewery Members we are pleased to offer you the option of two key media lists. Please note, once form is submitted please give us one business week to process.
- A STATEWIDE list for various food, alcohol, and beverage media contacts (email addresses are provided).
- A NATIONAL list for various food, alcohol and beverage media contacts (no email addresses are provided). You can call these journalists and ask them if they desire to receive information from you.
If you have questions, please contact Andy Sparhawk (email@example.com), Craft Beer Program Coordinator, at 303.447.0816 ext. 118.
Terms & Conditions
- This request is for current BA US Voting Brewery Members only.
- Each member may only submit one request per year.
- Each membership can request a MAXIMUM of one state list. (Note: One brewery membership represents all brewing locations.)
- Data provided is expressly for the use of the BA Member who requested it. It is not to be distributed to other parties.
- The Brewers Association is not responsible for the validity of these contacts. You may get bounce backs, reach disconnected phone numbers, etc. These are not the responsibility of the Brewers Association.
- If a media representative asks you to remove them from your contact list you will agree and respect their wishes.
- We will only provide this list in one format, Microsoft Excel. Please do not request other versions of this list.
- Please do not contact the Brewers Association with any list update requests, list maintenance or expanded list searches.
- The Brewers Association reserves the right to refuse this benefit to any member who does not follow the above.
- If you desire more in depth media lists, more media contacts or frequently updated lists we encourage you to subscribe to a media list service.