Over the past six months, the Brewers Association (BA) technical subcommittees have been busy onboarding a new cohort of volunteer members. These new members come from across the country with varying technical expertise and brewery size perspectives. The new volunteers bring great value to the subcommittees and greater BA membership through building a strong and diverse industry community, elevating the quality of technical resources produced, and helping to inform the BA technical staff of the unique challenges facing the industry today.
Please join us in welcoming these new faces to our technical subcommittees! Also, we’d like to extend a big thank you to all the current subcommittee members who dedicate their time and knowledge for the benefit of the craft brewing industry.
- Jeff Erway, La Cumbre Brewing Co.
- Eric McCrory, The Boston Beer Co.
- Cameron Selna, Huss Brewing Co.
- Jack Van Paepeghem, von Trapp Brewing
- Andrew Klosinski, Highland Brewing Co.
- Kent Ball, Big Grove Brewing
- Amy Crook, Firestone Walker
- Jacob Eaton, Great Lakes Brewing Co.
- Drew Herron, Roadhouse Brewery
- Jessie Smith, SingleCut Beersmiths
- Dan Weber, Dogfish Head Brewery
- Jason Weihbrecht, Oskar Blues Brewery
- Adam Fuller, Zero Gravity Brewery
- Zach Perrotte, Untold Brewing
- Andy Ventura, Great Lakes Brewing Co.
- Bryan Baxter, The Boston Beer Co.
- Laura Furbacher, Grand Teton Brewing Co.
- Marisa Lofland, Saint Arnold Brewing
- Campbell Morrissey, pFriem Family Brewers
- Kevin Wright, Third Space Brewing
- Brock Ashburn, Highlands Brewing Co.
- Jeremy Barnes, New Realm Brewing
- Janae Chaney, Rhinegeist Brewery
- Ken Greenwood, Casanova Craft, Ltd.
- Hal McConnellogue, Drakes Brewing Co.
- Emily McLaurin, Ballast Point Brewing
- Caitlin Singer, Georgetown Brewing Co.
- Tyler Forbes, Burzurk Brewing
- Andy Tveekrem, Market Garden Brewery
Meet Up with the Technical Subcommittees
Connect with members of the six technical subcommittees at the Craft Brewers Conference in Nashville, Tennessee on Monday, May 8 from 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM at the subcommittee meetups. This is a great opportunity to share ideas, ask questions, provide feedback, and learn from volunteers what it is like to serve on a technical subcommittee.