The Brewers Association is pleased to announce the five candidates elected to the Brewers Association Board of Directors.
- Tomme Arthur, Co-Founder, Port Brewing and The Lost Abbey, San Marcos, Calif.
- Garrett Marrero, CEO/Co-Founder, Maui Brewing Co., Kihei, Hawaii
- Holly Redding, Managing Member, Winchester Brew Works, Winchester, Va.
- Leah Cheston, Owner, Right Proper Brewing Company, Washington, D.C.
- Jason Lavery, President/Founding Brewer, Lavery Brewing Company, Erie, Pa.
Four members will serve three-year terms starting in February 2022. Jason Lavery completes an existing term for one year, from February 2022 to February 2023.
At-large board seats for the term starting February 2022 will be discussed by the board of directors at the December 2, 2021, board meeting.
The Brewers Association Board of Directors governs the activities of the professional division of the association and other divisions, including the American Homebrewers Association®, Brewers Publications®, and events.