The Brewers Association (BA) is pleased to announce the five candidates elected to the Brewers Association Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors governs the activities of the professional division of the BA and other divisions, including the American Homebrewers Association®, Brewers Publications® , and events.
Each member will serve a three-year term starting in February 2020.
- Sara Nelson, Fremont Brewing, Seattle, Wash.
- Jason Perkins, Allagash Brewing Co., Portland, Maine
- Melissa Romano, Lake Anne Brew House, Reston, Va.
- Sean Casey, Church Brew Works, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Jennifer Talley, 1849 Brewing Co., Grass Valley, Calif.