Pageviews per month
BA Forum Digest Emails Sent per Day
The Brewers Association (BA) Forum is a moderated online discussion forum and the ultimate networking tool for the brewing industry, where members suggest solutions to issues, post comments or reply to other people’s inquiries, etc. In addition, a BA Forum Digest email is sent to 22,000+ members on a daily basis. Advertising opportunities associated with the BA Forum include the following:
Daily Email Sent to All Members of the Brewers Association
Get directly delivered to member inboxes each afternoon to stay top of mind when they’re seeking products and services. Your banner ad is the first thing prospects will see when they open the email.
BA Forum Home Page
The BA Forum home page is where all members land to find advice, equipment, ingredients, best practices, recent news and much more. Tie your brand to this interactive community.
BA Forum Topic Page
There are 13 topics on the Forum, and your logo will be recognized and tied to them all!
- Forum Digest Email: 728 pixels w x 90 pixels h banner ad
- Web Forum: 150 pixels w x 90 pixels h logo
- Image File Format: JPG, PNG, or GIF (non-animated)
- Image Resolution: 72 dpi
- Color Format: RGB
- File Size: 50kb maximum
- Submit artwork five business days before campaign start date. Space must be reserved two weeks prior to the campaign start date unless otherwise approved.
- Artwork is subject to approval.
The Brewers Association is a trade association representing America’s small and independent breweries. As such it is important for the BA to adhere to advertising standards and guidelines for its members.