The tools in this sustainability toolbox were designed specifically for craft brewers of all shapes and sizes. These tools will help you:
- Increase profitability by controlling costs
- Improve supply surety by conserving resources
- Sustain your business into the future
These sustainability tools will provide you with time-saving, specific resources, including:
- Manuals with best practice guidance, technical solutions, numerous ideas to inspire and online resources
- Checklists to help you begin to implement cost- and resource-saving efforts
- Spreadsheets to help with decision making
The toolbox is organized into three key topics:
You have control over the usage of inputs such as water, energy, glass and paper. You can also control what leaves your brewery. To sustain and grow your brewery business and brands, now and into the future, you'll have to continually discover how to compete by using fewer resources per barrel.
A sustainability mindset will help you:
- Understand and control many of the costs associated with brewing your brands
- Sell your beer by connecting with your brand fan base
- Leave more resources for your next brew
Brewers Association staff and a core review team of BA member craft brewers worked in close concert with the sustainability management consulting team from Antea® Group to develop the manuals and tools found in this sustainability resource. Antea Group's team has nearly a century of cumulative experience in the brewing and beverage industries, specializing in delivering sustainable results from strategy through implementation, with an emphasis on integrating sustainability into core business practices.
For more information on this toolbox or assistance in implementing these sustainable practices in your brewery, please contact Antea Group's Project Lead, John Stier at email@example.com, or by phone at 314.629.3711.